Resolusi Dewan Keamanan PBB 30
Adopted by the Security Council at its 194th meeting, by 7 votes to none, with 4 abstentions (Columbia, Poland, Union of Soviet Socialist Republics, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland), on 25 August 1947
Whereas the Security Council on 1 August 1947 called upon the Netherlands and the Republic of Indonesia to cease hostilities forthwith,
Whereas communications have been received from the Governments of the Netherlands and of the Republic of Indonesia advising that orders have been given for the cessation of hostilities,
Whereas it is desirable that steps should be taken to avoid disputes and friction relating to the observance of the cease-fire orders, and to create conditions which will facilitate agreement between the parties,
The Security Council,
1. Notes with satisfaction the steps taken by the parties to comply with its resolution 27 (1947) of 1 August 1947;
2. Notes with satisfaction the statement issued by the Netherlands Government on 11 August 1947, in which it affirms its intention to organize a sovereign, democratic United States of Indonesia in accordance with the purposes of the Linggadjati Agreement ();
3. Notes that the Netherlands Government intends immediately to request the career consuls stationed in Batavia jointly to report on the present situation in the Republic of Indonesia;
4. Notes that the Government of the Republic of Indonesia has requested appointment by the Security Council of a commission of observers;
5. Requests the Governments members of the Council which have career consular representatives in Batavia to instruct them to prepare jointly for the information and guidance of the Security Council reports on the situation in the Republic of Indonesia following the resolution of the Council of 1 August 1947, such reports to cover the observance of the cease-fire orders and the conditions prevailing in areas under military occupation or from which armed forces now in occupation may be withdrawn by agreement between the parties;
6. Requests the Government of the Netherlands and the Republic of Indonesia to grant the representatives referred to in paragraph 5 all facilities necessary for the effective fulfilment of their mission;
7. Resolves to consider the matter further should the situation require.
 Linggadjati Agreement, between the Government of the Netherlands and the Government of the Republic of Indonesia, signed on 25 March 1947
Karya ini adalah cuplikan dari dokumen resmi Perserikatan Bangsa-Bangsa (PBB). Kebijakan organisasi ini adalah menyimpan sebagian besar dokumen dalam domain publik untuk menyebarkan "seluas mungkin pemikiran (yang terkandung) dalam Publikasi PBB".
Sesuai dengan ketentuan PBB Administrative Instruction ST/AI/189/Add.9/Rev.2 yang hanya tersedia dalam bahasa Inggris, dokumen berikut ini berada pada domain publik di seluruh dunia:
- Catatan resmi (hasil konferensi, ringkasan catatan dan notulensi sidang, ...)
- Dokumen PBB yang diterbitkan dengan simbol PBB
- Bahan informasi publik yang dirancang terutama untuk menginformasikan kepada publik mengenai kegiatan PBB (tidak termasuk bahan informasi publik yang ditawarkan untuk dijual).